SPIRITUAL Affirmations

SPIRITUAL Affirmations







Affirmations similar to SPIRITUAL - MEDITATION
Also see SPIRITUAL QUOTATIONS
Affirmations by


When reading these affirmations, you will notice that I have not used the term “God”. If there were only one religion in the world that everyone followed, and this religion employed one word to represent its leader, then I would have no problem using that word. However, we live in a world of varied religious beliefs, and so our gods go by many different names.

If there is a force that drives the Universe (and I DO believe there is) I feel the best term to use - and one I hope will be acceptable to all - is the Universal Force. Having said this, I hope you will feel free to change any of these affirmations to more accurately reflect your own religious beliefs.




All that I do is a reflection of the guidance from my higher being.

All the energies of the Universe are working in congruence with my beliefs.

All the energies of the Universe direct me to my perfect life.

An unbreakable link connects me to my higher being.

As I see how phenomenal life is, the Universe rearranges itself accordingly.

As I work through The Force, I live in total abundance.

Being connected to my soul is one of the top priorities in my life.

By recognizing the divine in others, I acknowledge the divine in myself.

Connection with my inner spirit brings me constant peace and joy.

Deep at the center of my being is the unlimited potential of the Creative Force.

Deep at the centre of my being lies the infinite wisdom of the Universe.

Divine guidance is mine for the asking.

Divine order is now at work in my world.

Every day brings me greater understanding of the Universal Force in action.

Every day I am becoming a more enlightened being.

Just one screenshot from over 2450 pages in the Affirm Your Life App!













Every day I experience the universal magic of life.

Every day I make my path a sacred one.

Every day, I thank the Universe for all that I have.

Every moment of every day I am becoming more and more empowered.

Everyone I meet is another form of the Universal Force.

Everything I do is in harmony with the laws of the Universe.

I accept that the Universal Force is unlimited; therefore I am unlimited.

I acknowledge the divine in all people, myself included.

I acknowledge the divine in myself by honoring my being every day.

I always have access to the divine energy of the Universe.

I am a beautiful being of light.

I am a child of the Universe.

I am a magnificent spiritual being having a unique human experience.

I am a part of all things – eternal and infinite.

I am a perfect spiritual being in human form.

I am a radiant being filled with light and love.

I am a spiritual being having a human experience.

I am always connected to my creator.

I am always connected to the harmony of the Universe.

I am always connected to the perfect love of the Universe.

I am always connected with the infinite love of the Universe.

I am an instrument of the Universal Spirit.

I am an integral part of the Universal Force.

I am as limitless as the Universe.

I am at all times connected to the Universal Spirit.

I am at peace with the Universe.

I am becoming aware of how everyone and everything is connected.

I am connected to my higher being at all times.

I am directly connected to infinite intelligence.

I am divinely guided by the Force at all times.




I am divinely guided by the unlimited Universal Force within me.

I am divinely guided in all that I do.

I am empowered by the energy I draw from the Universal Force.

I am filled with the divine love of the universal spirit.

I am filled with universal power and love.

I am forever connected to my higher being.

I am forever connected to the limitless energy of the Universe.

I am forever connected to the perfection of the Universal Force.

I am grateful to be an integral part of the infinite Universal Force.

I am guided by the higher power of the Universe.

I am guided by the infinite wisdom of the Creative Force.

I am guided, guarded, and protected by the power of the Creative Force.

I am healed by the divine love of the universal spirit.

I am I harmony with all living things.

I am in perfect alignment with my inner spirit.

Just one screenshot from over 1700 pages in the Fit-Inspired Woman App!













I am in touch with my inner being.

I am in tune with my life’s unfolding.

I am in tune with the perfect vibration of the Universe.

I am integral part of universal spirit.

I am one with All That Is.

I am one with my inner child.

I am one with the power of the Universe.

I am one with the Universal Force at all times.

I am one with the Universal Mind.

I am open to the gifts that the Universe waits to provide.

I am spirit made flesh.

I am spirit personified.

I am successful in all endeavors when guided by the Universal Force.

I am surrounded and supported by a limitless Universe.

I am the creative Universal Force made human.

I am the Creative Universal Force personified.

I am the power.

I am the Universal Force in contemplation of itself.

I am the Universe experiencing itself.

I am the Universe personified.

I am Universal Consciousness personified.

I ask the Universal Force to help me in all that I do.

I believe there is a higher power working through me which is helping me reach my goals.

I completely trust that the Universal Force will provide for all my needs.

I connect deeply with all that is good and true in the world.

I connect with my higher self every day.

I easily stay connected to my divine being.

I embrace the feeling of being an infinite spirit.

I feel a empowering connection to the infinite power of the Universe.

I feel an amazing oneness with the power that created me.




I feel totally connected to my inner being and spirit.

I give myself permission to be one with the Universe.

I have an eternal spirit that is always within me.

I have an inner power which is infinite.

I have divine power within me that creates miracles in my life.

I have faith in the Universal Force.

I have perfect trust in the Universal Force.

I have unwavering faith in the power of the Creative Force.

I hear the whispers of my soul, and listen intently to its wisdom.

I honor my Earth spirit by connecting with nature every day.

I honor the divine spirit in all that surrounds me.

I know that everything in the Universe is connected through thought.

I know that my being is eternal and sacred.

I know that my thoughts determine my spiritual well-being.

I know that we are all part of the same infinite wisdom.

I let nature renew and refresh my spirit.

I live my life as a symbol of the Universal Force.

I meditate daily to nurture my relationship to my higher self.

I nourish my inner being with thoughts of abundance and peace.

I nurture my inner spirit by surrounding myself with beauty and joy.

I offer all problems to the Universal Force, and then remain alert to receive its direction.

I offer my dreams to the Universe, and the Universe leads me towards them.

I practice feeling connectedness to all things.

I practice my own spirituality on a daily basis.

I put complete trust in my higher self, and eagerly look forward to connecting with it every day.

I receive guidance from the Creative Force every day.

I respect all world religions because I know that, at their centre, they are all one.

I respect the voice of my inner child.

I see the Universal Force as the source of all happiness.

I support my spiritual growth by living each day in joy.




I take full responsibility for my own spiritual growth.

I take the time to be alone with my peaceful spirit.

I take time to let my inner child play.

I thank the Universal Force for providing that which I truly desire and believe.

I think and act according to the laws of the Universe, and the Universe provides accordingly.

I trust in the divine powers that be.

I trust in the power of the Universal Force.

I trust my higher being to lead me along the right path.

I have infinite access to divine wisdom and knowledge at all times.

I trust my inner voice to guide all my actions and decisions.

I trust that the Universal Force knows the quickest, most harmonious way between me and my dream.

I trust the divinity of spirit within me.

I trust the Universal Force to assist me with every challenge in my life.

I trust the Universal Force to provide everything that I need.

I trust the Universal Force to provide me with all that I desire.

I trust the Universe to help me see the good in every situation.

I use the power of the Force to create more abundance and happiness in my life.

I welcome all the positive energies of the Universe.

I willingly allow my higher being to direct the course my life.

In spirit, I am omnipotent.

My body is a beautiful expression of my spirit.

My concept of god supports me in all areas of my life.

My desire for abundance is the perfect example of the Universal Force expressing itself through me.

My desire for prosperity is The Universal Force seeking to express itself in my life.

My energy comes from the Universal Force, which is infinite.

My greatest source of strength comes from within.

My guardian angel is always with me.

My higher self and the Universal Force are one.

My higher self is ready and willing to give me all the answers I need.

My inner being guides me perfectly.




My inner voice guides me in every moment.

My mind and spirit are one.

My soul is connected to the abundance of the Universe.

My soul is filled with creativity and kindness that longs to be expressed.

My soul is perfect in every way.

My spirit and I are inseparable.

My spirit encourages me in all that I do.

My spirit feels light and free.

My spirit is eternal.

My spirit is liberated by the work I do.

My spiritual bags are packed.

My spiritual being expands daily.

My thoughts and actions help the Universe to know itself.

My thoughts are my link to the Universal Creative Force, and this power is perfect and limitless.

My unending gratitude keeps me connected with the Universal Creative Force.

Nothing can separate me from the infinite abundance and joy of the Universe.

The Creative Force is perfect, and I rely upon it for complete guidance in all things.

The Force always acts, and it acts on that thought behind which I put the greatest belief.

The Force always acts… and it acts on my most predominant thoughts.

The Force creates that which I desire and believe.

The Force is within me, and this force is unlimited.

The Force manifests that which I am prepared to accept.

The greatest fulfillment of my life comes from connecting with my soul.

The infinite energy of the Universe flows through my life always.

The infinite love of the Source empowers my life.

The infinite power of the Universe is mine to command.

The universal energy that surrounds me is unlimited and I can access it any time.

The universal energy within me ….

The Universal Force always fulfils my greatest desires.

The Universal Force blesses every day of my life.




The Universal Force bountifully provides for my everything I need and desire.

The Universal Force creates that which I desire.

The Universal Force directs me on my perfect path.

The Universal Force guides keep me and my family safe at all times.

The Universal Force is always with me and ready to provide.

The Universal Force is constantly flowing through me.

The Universal Force freely provides for all my needs.

The Universal Force is my first partner in life.

The Universal Force is with me wherever I go.

The Universal Force is within me.

The Universal Force protects me in all that I do.

The Universal Force watches over me.

The Universe constantly guides me in all that I do.

The Universe constantly rearranges itself to match my thoughts, beliefs, and expectations.

The Universe delivers all that I need.

The Universe directs perfect passages in my life.

The Universe provides for my every want and need.

The Universe richly supplies me with all that I require.

The Universe supports me in everything I do.

There is one infinite power in the Universe, and I have total access to it at all times.

Through life, I express the Universal Force within me.

Through spirit, I am a beautiful, eternal being.

Today I invite my higher spirit to experience life on this planet.

Today I place total trust in Divine Spirit.

Together, the Universe and I make an unbeatable team.

Understanding my higher being is one of the top priorities in my life, and I practice this feeling every day.

Universal love and abundance is circulating in my life.

Universal power guides me in all that I do.

Universal wisdom guides me daily towards my desires.

Wherever I am, I am in my sacred place.

Whenever my thoughts are not in alignment with my purpose, the Universal Force sends me a sign.

With an open mind and spirit, I tap into the higher wisdom we all share.

With every breath I take, I am bringing more and more spirituality into my life.


spiritual affirmations wordle
 

Follow

Affirm Your Life on Twitter
Affirm Your Life on Facebook
Affirm Your Life on Pinterest
Affirm Your Life on Google+
Affirm Your Life on Tumblr

About Me